How it works
As a customer:
- You can order your items for collection in advance using our web page.
- Payment is only taken for orders if the order has gone through.
- This service also acts as a digital loyalty stamp system, keeping your earned free items safe digitally.
- Participating shops can be found using your GPS location for outlets within a 5 kilometer radius.
- Spending digital loyalty points? This is in your domain, choose when you want to spend points.
As a shop owner:
- Using our Android app you can be notified as your orders come in.
- The android device does not need to be dedicated, the app can run on your phone or tablet.
- You will need a Stripe payment account, the customer's payment goes straight into this
- Charges by stripe are 20p (GBP) plus 1.4% of transactions. (2.9% of transactions for non EU cards)
- We charge 10p per transaction for each click and collect purchase, billed at the end of the month.
- As a shop owner you can see all your payments via stripe, and refund / partially refund them if you need to.
- When using this service as a QR Code based loyalty app we charge 20p per free item provided, with no charges for accruing points.
- As the money goes straight to you refunds and partial refunds can be done using Stripe.
As a staff member:
- Your boss can invite you to use this service.
- The staff console app can be downloaded on Android tablets or phones only to receive orders
- If for any reason your console is offline the orders will not be accepted.
- Your console can be marked as offline if you are not in the shop.
- Orders are stored on the staff console app, any connection problems etc. your orders will be there for you.